Pankajanghri Prabhuji’s Lecture on Glories of Purushottam Month.
Watch it here: https://goo.gl/2oyvw4
A narrative on the auspicious Purushottam maas (September 18 – October 16,2020).
A month long celebrations of the distinctive month devoted to Lord Krishna – the Purushottam maas, were celebrated at ISKCON Pune Camp with utmost vigour & enthusiasm. Several programmes under the Purushottam Vrata, in view of the ongoing safety guidelines, were organized & conducted entirely via the online mode.
Every devotional programme arranged in the course of the day had a specific significance attached, inclusive of –
The early dawn sessions:
1. The Japa/Chanting session – the sanctification.
2. The recitation of chapter 15 of The Bhagavad Gita – the praise & prestige of the Supreme Soul.
3. Ghee lamp offering with the singing of Sri Sri Chaurashtakam – the aarti of the ultimate thief!
The evening reading sessions:
1. The Chaitanya Charitramrita – the life & teachings of the Golden avatar.
2.The Bhagavad Gita As It Is – the shlokas recitation of the ‘GranthaRaj’.
3. Srila Prabhupada Lilamrita – the stories of our remarkable Acharya.
The events witnessed agile participation with the engaging devotees fetching ample delight & blessings through their service unto the lotus feet of the Supreme Personality of Godhead – Sri Sri Radha Kunjabihari.