Need for Value Education
Today, every parent wants to give the best education to their children. Education which aims at the overall holistic development of a child very is essential to in today’s global scenario. But wholesome development of the children does not happen just through books and that is why even the most academically advanced nations feel an increasing need of providing character & value education to children. Through value education, we can develop the children into people with strong character and values who know how to utilize their knowledge for the advancement of mankind. That is why we at ISKCON Pune (Camp) regularly conduct programs that focus on imparting value education to kids & teens.
Purpose of value based education
Value-based education aims at training the student to face the outer world with the right attitude and values. It is a process of overall personality development of a student. It includes character development, personality development, citizenship development, and spiritual development.
Value education is essential to develop an individual and help him/her lifelong in many ways:
– It teaches them the best way to live that can be beneficial to individuals as well as the people around them.
– Value education also helps the students to become more and more responsible and sensible.
– It helps them to understand the perspective of life in a better way and lead a successful life as a responsible citizen.
– It also helps students to develop a strong relationship with family and friends.
– It develops the character and personality of the students.
– Value education develops a positive view of life in the student’s mind.
The Wheel of Cart of Balanced Living
be a part of our Kids' Programs!
Nurture the Future
Everyday from 6.45 pm to 7.30 pm
Every Sunday from 2.00 pm to 5.00 pm