RISE TO SHINE
Need for Value Education
Today, every parent wants to give the best education to their children. Education which aims at the overall holistic development of a child very is essential to in today’s global scenario. But wholesome development of the children does not happen just through books and that is why even the most academically advanced nations feel an increasing need of providing character & value education to children. Through value education, we can develop the children into people with strong character and values who know how to utilize their knowledge for the advancement of mankind. That is why we at ISKCON Pune (Camp) regularly conduct programs that focus on imparting value education to kids & teens.
Purpose of value based education
Value-based education aims at training the student to face the outer world with the right attitude and values. It is a process of overall personality development of a student. It includes character development, personality development, citizenship development, and spiritual development.
How Value Education Helps In Attaining Life Goals?
Value education is essential to develop an individual and help him/her lifelong in many ways:
– It gives a positive direction to the students to shape their future and even helps them to know the purpose of their life.
– It teaches them the best way to live that can be beneficial to individuals as well as the people around them.
– Value education also helps the students to become more and more responsible and sensible.
– It helps them to understand the perspective of life in a better way and lead a successful life as a responsible citizen.
– It also helps students to develop a strong relationship with family and friends.
– It develops the character and personality of the students.
– Value education develops a positive view of life in the student’s mind.
The Wheel of Cart of Balanced Living
be a part of our Kids’ Programs!
ISKCON Young Minds is an initiative to train & inspire the youth in the process of moral development & towards Krishna Consciousness!
Nurture the Future
Everyday from 6.45 pm to 7.30 pm
- The Chanting of the Hare Krishna Maha Mantra.
- Story – telling with Morals & Values.
- Bhagavad Gita Shloka Recitation Session every Thursday.
- Quizzes, Games & Activities every Super Sunday.
- Special Sessions on Important Topics.
- Age Group – 6 to 18 years.
Vaikuntha Kalakshetra is dedicated to learn the basic philosophy of Krishna Consciousness & engage in devotional activities.
Every Sunday from 2.00 pm to 5.00 pm
- Shloka Recitation.
- Mrdanga & Kartal classes.
- Stories from the Scriptures.
- Life Skills & Personality Development classes.
- Devotional activities like Kirtan, Garland Seva, Rangoli & much more.
- Open for Kids, Youth & Matajis.