Srila Prabhupada trained his disciples in the art of cooking delectable vegetarian meals offered to Lord Krishna. Known as Prasadam, or the mercy of the Lord, it attracts many people to Krishna temples and restaurants. Today, ISKCON provides millions of sanctified vegetarian meals all over the world. Prasadam is carefully prepared as an offering of love to Krishna or God with the best ingredients and cooking, while meditating on pleasing Krishna. This spiritual potency that becomes extraordinarily appealing and allows one to practically experience the mercy of God.
At ISKCON Pune CAMP, we freely distribute Prasadam as below:
- Every day we distribute Khichdi and Sheera in small Drones (cups).
- Every day we distribute Breakfast.
- Every day we distribute Lunch.
- On Ekadashi, we distribute Ekadashi Prasadam.
- On Festivals, we cook a grand feast and serve to thousands of visitors.